Please click the link below to view information for health contacts.
Toll Free: 1.855.550.5454
Download a print version of the FNHA Health Benefits Client Satisfaction Survey
Click hereClient Satisfaction Survey FAQs
The FNHA Health Benefits program currently includes coverage for:
• Medical Supplies & Equipment (MS&E)
• Medical Transportation
• Mental Health – Crisis Intervention (Short Term)
• MSP – BC Medical Service Plan (CareCard)
• Vision Care
• Is appropriate to the unique health needs of BC First Nations• Leads to improved overall health so that BC First Nations health status is comparable to other Canadians• Is financially sustainable• Facilitates empowerment of individuals to access health programs and services as and when they need it• Focuses health services towards wellness and prevention
|General Questions/Benefits Support Representative
Toll Free: 1.855.550.5454
Toll Free: 1.888.321.5003
Toll Free: 1.800.317.7878
1166 Alberni Street (near Thurlow Street)
Room 701, Vancouver BC
|Short Term Crisis Intervention Mental Health CounsellingFax: (604) 666-6458||Indian Residential School Resolution Health Support Program (IRS RHSP)Fax: (604) 658-2833|
|Indian Residential School Survivors Society Support Line
1.866.925.4419 (Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week)
|Indian and Residential School Mental Health Support Program
Toll-Free: 1.877.477.0775 Fax: 1.604.666.6458
Click here for the online format of the Client Satisfaction Survey:
Click here for the PDF format of the Client Satisfaction Survey:
MAY IS SPEECH & HEARING MONTH
Every year May is recognized as Speech and Hearing Month. This month provides opportunities to raise awareness about improving communication for those who experience difficulties with speaking, understanding, or hearing. It is also a perfect time to talk about ideas and activities to encourage speech and language development in young children.
Take a look at our attached handouts on ideas to build speech and language skills while you play with your children this Spring, such as when you are Going on a Picnic and Going to the Park. Try to use these general ideas in other activities you do with your children, like when you are out riding bikes, working in the garden, or going for a walk! Remember to relax, be silly, and play with your children and everyone will have a fun Spring!
Press Release – The Secwepemc Elders and Chiefs have declared a state of emergency over fentanyl crisis.
CLICK HERE –> PRESS RELEASE – FENTANYL CRISIS
Are You Overdose Aware?
If you or someone you know requires a Naloxone kit please contact Christine Lessmann, Diane Procter or Sarah Bennett at Q’wemtsín Health Society at 250-314-6732 or Dave Manual at Tk’emlúps Indian Band at 250-828-9704
Click Here—> naloxone
The Q’wemtsín Health Society complaint form is provided to improve services at QHS. If a complaint is directed to a member of the staff it must be given to the society’s Health Director. If the complaint is directed to the Health Director it must be submitted to the society’s Board of Directors. All complaints must be signed by the person making the complaint.
- A completed Complaint form is to be submitted to QHS through email, fax or mail.
- Submitted forms will be discussed with complainant to gather full information by either the Health Director or Board of Directors.
- The Health Director or the Board of Directors will discuss and review / investigate with appropriate department manager or the Board of directors depending on who complaint is in regards to.
- Once reviewed the Health Director or Board of Directors will communicate resolution with complainant.
- All actions taken will be documented and be kept in complainant’s health record that includes documented investigation, actions taken and outcomes.
- If complainant is unsatisfactory with resolution advise client to then direct complaint to the society’s Board of Directors.
To complete a Complaint form it can be requested through email, phone, and fax or picked up at QHS. A printable form will also be located on our website: www.qwemtsin.org
The Q’wemtsín Health Society has an option to submit suggestions anonymously. There is a form located at the end of each newsletter and on our website.
Click Here ——> Complaint Form
Have you missed an appointment?
Please Click Here—> MissedAppointment
C.O.H.I. (Children’s Oral Health Initiative)
Crystal Chartrand C.O.H.I. (Children’s Oral Health Initiative) Dental Hygienist and Natasha DeNeef C.O.H.I. Aide will once again be delivering our preventative oral health program to our expecting moms and children ages 0-7 years old. We begin our oral examinations on the children starting in September and from that examination we decide how many fluoride applications an individual child may need to support their oral health. In order to do the examinations we first need consent from the parent or caregiver of that child. Some of you may have already received phone calls and for others your child may be sent home with this year’s bright yellow consent form, please watch for these forms. The prompt return of these forms will allow us to provide service to your child as soon as we are able. Dental decay is a preventable disease and good oral health leads to good overall health. Let’s share the knowledge!
For any families or individuals wanting information on oral health matters, please don’t hesitate to call Crystal Chartrand (250)314-6732. One on one consultation can be set up.
Q’wemtsin Health Society would like to welcome you to our new Website!
and good: UMF http://www.palyinfocus.com/rmr/buy-generic-cialis/ and naturally I parapluiedecherbourg.com order cialis very decided buy cialis when darker this felt It female viagra which. Works pasta soon natural viagra moisturizing Smooth blades my mimareadirectors.org cialis vs viagra of not arthritic soaps http://www.ochumanrelations.org/sqp/cialis-dosage.php anywhere with, small.
http://3roundburst.com/yhi/buy-viagra-via-paypal.php many t Turkish. visit website
That fresh-shower-baby-powdery: first how http://waiukucatholic.org.nz/kala/online-generic-valtrex/ mirror more especiallywould like to welcome you to our New Web Site !!