The Q’wemtsín Health Society complaint form is provided to improve services at QHS. If a complaint is directed to a member of the staff it must be given to the society’s Health Director. If the complaint is directed to the Health Director it must be submitted to the society’s Board of Directors. All complaints must be signed by the person making the complaint.
- A completed Complaint form is to be submitted to QHS through email, fax or mail.
- Submitted forms will be discussed with complainant to gather full information by either the Health Director or Board of Directors.
- The Health Director or the Board of Directors will discuss and review / investigate with appropriate department manager or the Board of directors depending on who complaint is in regards to.
- Once reviewed the Health Director or Board of Directors will communicate resolution with complainant.
- All actions taken will be documented and be kept in complainant’s health record that includes documented investigation, actions taken and outcomes.
- If complainant is unsatisfactory with resolution advise client to then direct complaint to the society’s Board of Directors.
To complete a Complaint form it can be requested through email, phone, and fax or picked up at QHS. A printable form will also be located on our website: www.qwemtsin.org
The Q’wemtsín Health Society has an option to submit suggestions anonymously. There is a form located at the end of each newsletter and on our website.
Click Here ——> Complaint Form